Guidelines for package names
Package names in GOKb should be unique and distinguishable from other package names. For this purpose, the naming scheme is based on the KBART file naming scheme.
The package name should contain:
- The package name assigned by the provider. If the package contains a complete list of titles from a provider, "All Titles" or "Journals: All Titles" should be added to the name.
- Add information about regional restriction.
- Add information for consortia specific packages.
- Add reference year, if package is not continuously offered.
You don't have to specify the provider, as the provider name is a separate data field in the GOKb package description. If the official package name from the provider contains the provider name as a component, it should be specified in exactly the same way (e.g. Emerald Management 120).
Name components are separated by a colon followed by a space.
- Emerald Management 120
- Engineering eJournal Collection (package from Emerald, provider name is recorded in the package description separately)
- Springer Behavioral Science eBooks 2005 English/International (year is part of the official package name of the provider)
- American Chemical Society: hbz (consortia specific package)
- Springer Medicine: Asia-Pacific (regional restriction)